~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, March 22, 2009

just gotta love Love Elsie


Tiff had a little comp on her blog a little while back. You need to leave in your comment 3 quirky things about yourself. I had to confess that I lack iron. Not in my diet, but I don't do any ironing. In fact I don't own an iron. So this little fact, amongst others that I let her know of, won me a prize. And LOL Tiff added a Christmas card to say hi. She is one funny chick who is having a ball trying out Challenge blogs and she is doing really really well. She has won lots of bits and pieces for herself.

So thanks Tiff for my Love Elsie goodies. The will come in good use on the right page no doubt.
;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome beautiful friend, hope you make something amazing with the goodies, Tiff other xx.