~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, November 5, 2011

sean all lit up

November and December is All Things Christmas at Scrap Therapy.

I'm writing a series of fortnightly tutorials with little tips and hints with the camera in the lead up to Christmas. All those little details that can easily be missed.

But most of all to play with the camera, and with the kids and to have fun with the lead up to the Festive Season.

My introduction to the tutorials is HERE  and the first tutorial is HERE.

I found a long string of 250 coloured LED lights in Kmart the other day, and Sean kindly offered (bribed with icecream lol) to model them before I put them on the tree.


I used a little LED torch to spot fill light on his face.

He had fun and that's what's important. :O)


No comments: