~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, November 26, 2011

framed christmas lights 2011

Most of you would be aware by now that I'm writing photographic tutorials over at Scrap Therapy forum. My section is called Shutter Therapy. November and December is all about Christmas so I've been playing around with the lights for the Christmas Tree before I actually put them up in the tree.

Sean (a couple of weeks ago) and with the both of them last night. I wrapped a string of 200 LED lights around a photo frame. To save time and angst :shock: I doubled the string of lights so I only had to wrap it around the frame half as many times. :wink: 





Head over to Playing around with Christmas Lights Tute for the settings, the how to's and other tips. Have some fun with it.



No comments: