~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, July 28, 2008

No. 9

I've had this one in my head for a little while and it came together exactly as I had visualized it. Unusual for me as most LO's change a lot on the way.
I printed directly onto the Kraft card for the journaling and the stippling brush on the top right hand side was done using the three dominant colours of the photos. These being red, blue, green. In Photoshop I used the eyedropper to sample each colour in the shots so they would be exact shades when printed.
To get the dark edges around the id card you go to Filter/Distort/Lens Correction. Make sure the background or background copy layer is active. Your pic will show with a grid on it. Set the vignette to 75 and the midpoint to 75. OK. Have a play with different numbers

Very intense when up to 100 and 60ish.

I use this lens Correction on nearly every shot now. Centres the eye to the photo and gives it drama.

No comments: