~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

thank you


Now that Scrapbooking Memories Masters Mag is out, I can yell it out loud. 


YAHOOOOOO. I GOT A HM 

 ...for my beyond the page practical item. I developed a slow cooker recipe book. Rules state that I cant post it here until next month, but for a squizzie have a look on page 69. 

You could have picked my jaw off the floor when I heard about it via FB. I was doing the 'happy dance', believe me!!! 

I can show you the single LO that I submitted that needed to have 3 photos, one that's larger than 4x6, more than 10 words of journaling and a 'found object'. The floral metal charm in the centre of the Webster's bloomers is from my Grandmothers tabletop handbag holder. That's what the whole page colour theme stemmed around.

Journaling say: you two are so patient with me. we have been having a lot of photo shoots lately and you hardly ever get cross with me.

I LOVE Webster's Bloomers as soon as I saw them on a LO sooo many months ago. Funnily enough its the green ones that I use the most. lol. I also really got into fussy cutting for this one.













I'll post my double later on
:O)

1 comment:

Louise said...

WTG U rok!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal LOL :) xx