~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, December 16, 2010

tumby time 2009

hiya.

This is the double LO I submitted for the Masters. The emphasis was to be placed on the photos and the journaling.

This ended being a double double, (4 pages of 12x12) so I wondered if I disqualified myself, as technically speaking, it's not really a double. But seeing other doubles entries that were more than 2 pages in the Masters issue, reassures me that I was still in the running, it just that it wasn't good enough. That's ok!! I'm in love with it and still proud of it, and the kids love finding all the bits on it. Its a bit like an eye spy really lol.





If its not obvious, the setting sun is the middle of the LO. I used hinged page protectors so it presented as one long detailed LO.

the details....