~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, May 27, 2011

walk-a-thon

The school had a walk-a-thon on Thursday to raise funds for seating and shelter around the school oval.

Annie developed croup the night before which usually leads to asthma, so she didn't actually get to 'walk' it. I drove around to the different check points so Annie could cheer on Sean and her class mates. And so I could grab a shot or two.

Sean and his best mate, Mr A, paired up and off they went. Thanks J for keeping an eye on Sean for me, and for letting me post a pic of the boys together.


the boys took great delight to run flat out towards me to scare me. lol. I did sit back on my butt with one of their charges lol.



another charge at the camera.




A bit puffed out afterwards.

No comments: