~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

west coast vistas

I went out for a solo venture on Sunday. Just me and the camera. I think I'm having a thing for jetties atm.

Dutton Bay Jetty.







Private dock at Dutton West.



From Dutton I headed north up to Gallipoli Beach. This site was used during the filming of Gallipoli many years ago.



I walked down the slope that was cut into the cliff face for the film making and took some time on the beach. Unfortunately the clouds were over the back of the cliff tops so I didn't really spend too much time down there.

From Gallipoli I went to the Frenchman's Bluff. Didn't stay there too long either as I had an idea in mind with Mt Greenly and the setting sun.

Got it!

1 comment:

SueP said...

I love all of these Tiff, i love jetties too and the Dutton Bay one is a good one!