~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

arrr



This is Annie's version of the pirate day at school for her album. The ship, the crab and the eyepatch in the top corner are all iron ons that I've used double sided tape or foam squares with. I switched my Facebook page to Pirate English to get the lingo right for this one. lol..... It's back to proper English now.

I haven't been out shooting this last week at all. I've been a bit crook with a cold that I've had twice in the last month. I nearly had no voice for the last few days (hard to believe I know), but I'm just about done with it now.

It seems that if I'm not shooting flat out, I'm scrapping flat out, and visa versa. Whatever I do to soothe my creative soul.  :o)

I'm working on next month's MAN of the Month for Scrap Therapy atm, as well at my next Tutorial and Challenge over there in Shutter Therapy.

And I'm heading up to Lock on Wednesday with 3 of my besties to shop, lunch and celebrate a birthday milestone. Looking forward to it a lot.

Best be off and scrap a bit  (wink wink)
t

No comments: