~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

justification


LO inspired by Joannie McBridie's 'Spring'  in CK Vol 16 Is 4 pg 25.

Been scrapping it for Scrap Therapy recently. This one is for June's MAN of the Month which is Echo Park, num num num. I'm loving this Company.

I've used Little Girl - Laundry Lucy, (Orange Paper) Playground - Simon Says Border Strips.(Minty Blue dotty paper). Summer Days Epoxy Brads. American Craft Thickers.

Journaling says:   this is why I love my scrapbooking.
                          it's a memory jogger for them
                          and a creative outlet for me.
                          18.4.2009


have a great day
tiff  :-)

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

:) I love when my kids flick through their albums and talk about the pages and the memories that they have of the photos!

sandra said...

great layout chook and great sentiments too.
you have given me an idea
I think I might take my scrapbooks out of hiding and put them up on the shelf.......
xx