~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, June 30, 2011

update on the 'my region' photography comp.




I just thought I give you an update of where I am at with the 'my region' photography competition.

Out of the all the entries from around the Nation (and there are a LOT of them) my photo 'The Promise' (the rainbow over the windmill) is running 4th in the Popular voting section.
If you have voted for it I would like to THANK YOU very much. If you have not yet voted you can click on this link
 http://www.myregion.strutta.com/entry/177443 and go straight to it. You will be asked to register yourself, and you can do this without Facebook being involved, and you'll be sent an email to verify that you are a real person, not a computer. Once verified you can vote.
The popular voting section is awarded for the top three place setters. I'm in the 4th spot.
I need your help. Voting closes this Sunday night (July 3rd). I'm about 100 votes behind the leader at the moment and only a few behind the image that's sitting in third place.
You can't vote on the same image twice but I would ask you to vote on 'The Promise' if you haven't done so yet.

Please forward this link onto your friends as I need all the support I can get to showcase our wonderful Lower Eyre Peninsula

cheers
Tiff

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I shared on my blog :) Hope you don't mind! I think you deserve a win!

Alanna said...

I have voted Tiff and I see you're now in 3rd place!! Woot woot!! :)