~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, April 12, 2013

a couple of instagram pics

I've been on Instagram for awhile. Just for a bit of fun.
you can find me as #tiffirth or here to follow.


A little whoopsie in Cummins yesterday arvo. I'm told this happened while the train was shunting. Right by the main crossing. That's a big 'please explain!!'

Been shared to the ABC Eyre Peninsula Facebook page and will apparently feature on the ABC news tonight. I won't be home to see it tho. poooooo.








safe transport for my sewing machine. I'd hate to be clobbered in the back of the head with it while driving.




Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

SueP said...

LOL at the sewing machine...but good thinking!! and i saw the train yesterday and wondered what the ???