~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, April 5, 2013

box regatta

Layout 11 (and final) from the retreat weekend.
And I've only just then spotted the typo. Can you find it?????

no matter, tis filed in the album. Moving on.

I've been waiting on permission from the two Mum's of the other girls in the photo. Granted and with thanks to them I can show this LO.

I had a bit of angst with the preparing of the tag at home before the Retreat. It was late at night and I wasn't thinking clearly. I cut the shape on the Cameo Silhouette, ran it thru the printer to journal and back on the Cameo to cut out the 'fun' word. If I had the fun word cut before printing I was afraid of the printer jamming on the cut out word, and its not worth my damaging an A3 printer to do that. Anyway, a few trials and a few errors, I had it done.

Thanks to Sharmaine Kruijver for the tag tying inspo.
:)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like me a little tag tying ;)
Gorgeous page, as usual Tiff :)