~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, April 4, 2013

e2c 2013 pictorial

I've finally finished the set of images I took at the escape2create retreat from a couple of weekends ago.
I've posted a select few here, but there are more in my e2c album on Facebook.

Blog post of the LO here

Table number, lanyard and coffee cup.


Table 8 Gal Pals!!

 the loot. lanyard (my wineglass), coffee cup and goodie bag.

pom poms as part of the decorations in the shed. 

10 shot panostitch of the shed. believe me it got more crowded later on.

afternoon tea on Friday. very delish.

this is the best banana caramel slice I've ever had. afternoon tea on Friday.

Coffee Frappe hand delivered Saturday and Sunday mornings. Alison Starke, you are AWESOME!!!!!!

shmee

my other liquid substance of choice. Nova Moscato Rose

Every year Amy brings our table mascot. This year was Optimums Prime of the Transformers. The backstory........at the retreat in 2011 Amy found her son's toy, Buzz Lightyear, in her scrap stash at the retreat. He became our mascot. He was a bit loose and naughty. Last year, we missed Gina, so we had a little Gina doll to include in our fun. She was a great pole dancer lol. This year is Optimums  I wonder what next years will be..........

Classic photobomb. Love these girls. Mel Girl. we are kindred souls. Trish. Mates years and years.(posted with permission)

Prize table winner. Blackboard and stamps.

photobooth with Table 8 and besties Gina and Amy. What an absolute crackup!!!  Nicole, thanks so very very much for doing these.
 Sunday for the outside group photo and bestie shots. Jo Kinder coming in for the squeeze lol.

 Table 8. These girls so made my weekend the best ever. Laugh, laugh, and tears of laughter. Thank you for being real, for being awesome and for being you.


and as they say....... that's all folks.

No comments: