~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

wherever you may be, let your hair flow free

Back in 2010 I was really really really wanting to capture Annie's hair underwater. This is back before I had an underwater camera of my own. So armed with a friends underwater 'film' camera, and a weight belt for me, we hit the pool.

And this shot is the result. I absolutely love it. Her hair is alive underwater. It moves, curls and has a mind of its own. Exactly what I was after. 

And to keep her happy too as she wouldn't go underwater unless she had her goggles on, she just laid back in the water just a little bit. I really didn't want the goggle straps in the image. I think the reflection of her hair on the surface of the water adds a whole lot extra to the shot.




1 comment:

Janice Nicholls said...

FREAKIN AWESOME TIFF....Love it!!