~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Great Night

scrap night @ 5 loaves Bakery was a hit. Black Friday as the theme, come dressed in black, 13 scrappers. All the ingredients for good fun. Katy baked an awesome Black forest cake and had little black cat lollies and Chico babies on the tables.
Lots of fun, chatting and sharing of layouts, not to mention wonderful meals and coffee. Next one is tentatively set for Friday July 11th.
Cant wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great night Tiff,
Got home about 2.00am, no Kangas thank goodness. Could'nt sleep so excited about my purchases,the ideas I got, and the lovely people I spent time with.
I'm definately coming again.
Cheers Cassandra.

Tiff Firth said...

thanks a heap for the kind thoughts. As you can see by the time when I posted I was up for a while too.... was doing stuff while the juices were flowing. Definetly see you next time.