~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, June 16, 2008


this is a bit hard to see but its a transparent page. I had to lean it up in a door panel to photograph it as it scanned very poorly.
This was lots of fun and a bit challenging. There it actually 2 transparencies to make up this layout. The first one is a thicker one -heavier weight but the printer ink wouldn't dry on it. I was in despair. There goes my idea. Then I had a light bulb moment. I could use the transparencies that I know work with my printer and put it on top. Hey presto. The brush I used ( the red page frame) can be all exposed with the photos not covering it up.
The photos are sandwiched between the two layers. I popped out a little mirror from a powder compact and TA-DA, layout is complete.
Transparencies, American Craft thickers Alphas, Basic Grey papers, red and green threads, black brads, mirror, dymo, CS3.
Layout inspired by Kim Ogden in For Keeps Issue 66, pg 74.

No comments: