~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

tangle

I just love how the hair of Paige and Annie is flying in the breeze. Love the two colours and just love the two of them so much.

Journalling says : as the breeze gently tangled your tresses together, your love for Paige will always be forever and hers for you. 10.10.06
Paige is a very special member of my family and I know she will always be there for my kids if I can't. You have no idea just how reassuring this is to me.

Paige has future plans with Annie to help her in her teenage years, much the same as we helped Paige in small ways with hers

Love you Paige.

ALWAYS be there for you.

xXx

3 comments:

sandra said...

this is fantastic Tiff.
love the photo, love the layout and love the journalling, its got everything

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Tiff.

What a beautiful photo and a fantastic layout.

Regards

Pam

SueP said...

Great page Tiff, i commented on E2C, and now just reading - realize it is Paige and Annie, not you. Sorry. Great photos though!!