~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happiness

Hiya Chicks (buk buk). I have had some tech issues with the printer this last week -basically it has pooed itself so am waiting on my A3 to turn up. (whoo hoo). Meanwhile I have been able to finish this one off.
Journaling says 'Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. - Nathaniel Hawthorne.
Have been sooo busy lately with so much stuff lately. Might have to start saying no to some things - but I doubt I know how to.
Bookings for the 5 Loaves scrap night have filled very quickly. Its on Friday July 11 and I only have 2 tables left at the time of this post.
I finally fell off Jerry at the hunt yesterday. He slipped and lost his balance just for a sec, but enough to spit me off over his left shoulder. I had enough time to say 'oh shit' on the way down before my bum hit and ground and rolled over my shoulder. I reckon I was on my feet as soon as bounced off my bum. Jerry kept going and jumped the next jump on his own. He looked so good so I gave him a loud cheer, then I ran up to the jump and jumped it as well. One must take every jump that the Master does. I just did it without the horse. That got a cheer from the field. Didn't hurt at all. My first buster ever with Jerry and it wasn't his fault at all. He is my heart. I should do my man page on him.......hmmmmmm...... now there's a thought

2 comments:

sandra said...

did anyone get a photo?
an action shot of you jumping that jump would of been brilliant!
lol

Tiff Firth said...

ermmmm i hope not.... didnt think of that