~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, June 20, 2008

nose

For those of you who know me, I am a fairly grounded person. Don't mind getting dirty, got a couple of muscles in my arms and can tie a truckie hitch with the best of em.

So doing a really pretty page is a little out of character..... but fun




I'm not sure what exactly appealed to me with these papers, perhaps as the photo was black and white it gave me freedom to choose whatever papers I liked rather than co-ordinate with the photo itself. I usually struggle choosing PP or Bazzil with BW photos but I'm learning.

I like florals but they can overwhelm so easily, so I find a little is more than enough as an accent.

So.... I enjoyed putting this page together.... released the girly girl in me.

Journalling says : when down came a blackbird and pecked off her nose.
Last line of sing a song of sixpence. 10.10.2006

Tiff

2 comments:

sandra said...

how gorgeous is this page???
It is so feminine but not overly so...love it..
ps
thanks for the bits and pieces they worked a treat... you were spot on!

amanda hall said...

this is great Tiff.

i love everything about it. Looks like a very 'me' type of page LOL.

great job :)