~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, August 4, 2008

latest....

well, they dont really know yet what it up with my hip. Was able to drive myself in to the Docs this arvo. I could pivot my heel and push down on the clutch and the clutch pushes my foot back up. I still cant lift my foot up tho.

Xray on Thursday to hopefully eliminate fractured pelvis. Sounds rather dramatic but I really reckon its ligament damage. We will see.

Thanks M for your kind offer but was rather relieved to find my driving wings were not clipped. I'd be desperate for ice coffee and would turn into a raging green ogre without it

:-o

See what shows up on Thursday. Thanks goodness for codeine panadol caps.

Oh by the way, now I know why kids scream with ear infections. Giving me more grief than the hip. Imagine one ear full of water, capped by an ear plug and talking in a tin shed with constant whistling. Bloody draining.
cya.

2 comments:

amanda hall said...

shit Tiff.

sorry to hear about your dramas with Gerry! OMG at that fall!! I really hope your hip gets better and better each day. You poor chooken.

Ear infections are horrible. Ihope you are onto the a/bs and they will kick in very soon.

Let me know if you want anything done - although we have been struck with food poisoning in this household - so not that active either :(

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Tiff !
I hope you're back on track very soon.
Kylie Shep