~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

pjs

the school is closed today as the Cleve Field Days are on. We have decided to go up tomorrow (WED) as the weather looks a bit better. So today is our pajama day. Annie's idea. It's 10.30a and I have just got out of bed, breakie cooked by DH, still in my jammies and havent done any jobs around the house at all. BLISS.
spose I better go and feed the horse.
Now where are my water proof slippers.....?????

2 comments:

Lisa said...

haha, That does sound like bliss! Enjoy your day, and the Field Days tomorrow. Hope it's not too muddy there. So glad I'm not involved in that this time!!

sandra said...

sounds like you had a relaxing day...
(forgotten what that is!!! lol)
Went to Cleve today.. nice early on.. bit of rain later... just before we left...
Saw the girls from SCShac.. poor girls looked pretty crammed.. but LOVED their gear... what a shame hubby was with me... lol
Have fun at Cleve!