~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is the most work I've done yet for a challenge LO. From taking all the shots and I printed my own at home for this one to get it done in time. Some I had to print twice. What a time waster. And then working out how to fit them all (nicely).

Am really pleased with the result.

I have edged each shot with my paper piercer just to give it a little definition. Used my white signo pen where I wanted to sew my rows to give the white thread a bit more punch.

The white dymo Cummins title is a photoshop brush and added a couple of rubons. Very little embellishing as its busy enough as it is. The blue dymo says signs of life.


if u have never been to Cummins, when u do, now it will look a little familiar

;)

No comments: