~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, December 5, 2008

taste testing by master chef firth


This was one of my first plays with Brushes in Photoshop. This pic is about 18 months old and I have only just caught up to it.

I fear that I will never get to the point of all my shots and LO's will happen here and now. Some do and they are fun while I am excited about the whole thing. But I reckon I would feel that I would be having to take photos all the time just so I have something to scrap. I would just hate not being able to scrap just cause I don't have any photos done.

I get my pics printed at Rabbit and as I am seldom in Lincoln during their business hours I just wouldn't be able to keep myself happy. Their quality and archival guarantee far out way any printing done at home. Although in saying that I have done a few prints at home, but I really fear that they will fade sooner than later. And they will. Then the impact of the photo on that LO is lost forever.

Anyway I still love this pic with the chocolate brush around the edge. He was cleaning up after my cooking something chocolaty... I think Paige would have a hand in this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, Neat Lo - is the wheat a stamp or a digi brush or something else?? Love to get one!
Taste testing looks like fun! as licking the spoon always is!
Tammi M (tambear)

Tiff Firth said...

LOL Tam. The 'wheat' is actually a rubon by facnypants. It's just a blue decrotive line that I cut into a few different lengths to see what works. Never saw it as wheat, but i do now.

Anonymous said...

Hey was this the time that tegan and i made chocolate mousse for your birthday to take down to lincoln for your birthday scrap booking night? Love and miss you, see you soon. Paige xo