~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, December 29, 2008

on the farm

can now reveal. Published in Scrapbook Creations Issue 67




this is a shot of Sean about 14 months ago. That how far behind I am LOL. not that I mind. I will always have a photo or 2 to scrap. I'll never be stuck wanting to scrap but not having any photos to do so.

anyway. This was not long after I got my Canon 400D. So was pretty stoked to jag this shot.

I have kept the LO very clean, very unadorned to focus on the journaling.

ps just love the Fiskars Threading Water punch with the cooking twine. looks like the paddock furrows for the little tractor to travel over. LOL

2 comments:

sandra said...

LOVE how this turned out Tiff... saw the start of it irl. that photo is gorgeous!

sandra said...

woo hoo! congrats
not surprised though!
glad I got to see it before it was snapped up!