~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

drive time.

I've had the most kick back week this week.



I don't recall when I last sat down to watch the giggle box (except for the weather and Spicks & Specks) for I don't know how long.


It feels nice to sit and do nothing for a bit but I struggle to sit still. I'm a natural wriggle wort. I get bored easy and need distraction, so watching the box and doing nothing is really out of my comfort zone. But I persisted.


I've organised a few things for this weekends Show at Cummins, and gathering ideas for shooting Plugger and Peta's combined 40th at Coffins this Saturday night. This should be a hoooooot of a night. As I'm the 'offical' (lol) photographer for them I need to be a good girl (wink). Ideas are flowing forth, and I'll elaborate in a later post.....


I've only managed one LO this week so far, that's how slack I've been,



and I'll head on down to Lincoln tomorrow night to show the girls how to 'build a vine' and scrap for me.

Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Zan said...

Hee Hee! I had a little giggle at this layout, Tiff. Compared to our travels I think you're very lucky. Dakota gets car sick and we've had to stop up to 7 times on a trip to Adelaide for her. The only plus about this is that it happens so often that getting sick doesn't phase her any more. Nice photo by the way.

Anonymous said...

Build A Vine, I'd love to know how to do that!!!! I'm lovin the car paper on your LO, too funky!!! Guess, what? Only yesterday did I get my new camera out of the courier box and had a play. OMG, can't believe how quick she is to take photos, my old Kodak had approx. 15 second shutter speed, I can stop holding down that button just to hear her click over, don't think I'll ever get jack of hearing it, thanks oncea again for all your help, Tiff xx.