~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, October 9, 2009

road test.

well after having a number of weeks off after my knee op, I did a photo shoot today to see if it was ready to start back in the swing of things.

Yeeehhhaaaaaa.

All went well. Its a bit sore tonight but no surprise there, so I'm ready to start taking bookings again. I'm about to start processing that shoot, so pics will be posted in a day or two.

The kids and I had a busy craft arvo doing things for the Cummins Show and I've entered a few LO's for the scrapping section and a number of photos in the photography section.

I would really like to thank the parents of the children in the photos that I have entered as I needed to ask permission before I could enter them. After all, its only polite. So a big thank you. Without you my choice of pics would be very limited.

The weather forecast looks good, so a good show should be had by all.

Good luck to all those who have entered!!

No comments: