~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

a photoshoot at the twilight end of the day

This day could have not been more perfect. Gentle sun, stunning sunset and even the sea as part of the backdrop.

As lady luck would have it, Mr B broke his arm that day and he had just come home from having it plastered. He was such a trooper. He still give me a smile when I asked. It would have been hurting like hell. I take my hat off to him for his patience with me.

I'm pretty damn proud of this set of images for this family.










More over at Tiff Firth Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, just awesome! I love the placement of your subjects in pic 4 I think it is. You're getting really, really good at this girly! PS yes I'm off to bed...
now.

No, now. No, just kidding...

NOW! lol

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant pic 3. Fab composition. But they're all just fantastic, and what a beautiful sky and backdrop!

OK, yes I'm reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllly going now!