~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

princesses in pettiskirts

This family were truly blessed with the weather. Saturday dawned with a shower of rain and it was overcast and ominous for most of the day. So I kept in touch with the family during the day and by mid afternoon the western horizon looked slightly more promising.

So off we went. And out popped the sun. So very lucky with the timing. It was warm enough on the beach for the girls to wear their pretty pink singlets with their pettiskirts. In fact, I think Dad may have a touch of sunburn from this day.

I love this set of images and I know the Mum is RAPT.

Love a happy client!!

Oh and in case I was asked, Mum found their pettiskirts at www.kidzwearonline.com.au

:O)


















More for your viewing pleasure over at Tiff Firth Photography on FaceBook  (when you go the page scroll down a bit - FB is playing silly buggas tonight lol.

1 comment:

sandra said...

gorgeous work Tiff.these are stunning. I can see why Mum was happy!!!