~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, November 18, 2010

trash the dress... a couple more

A couple more peeks of the Trash the Dress shoot from last weekend.

These two are all about the boots. I wanted the bride to wear thick chunky knee high boots for a bit of attitude in the images. Thanks to Cummins DressUps we found the perfect pair. My first thought when I saw these were Franknferter from Rocky Horror Picture Show would have worn these.





Many many thanks to Sarah for letting me shares these shots of her for our TTD shoot

I'll be adding a few more over time on the Trash the Dress Album for Tiff Firth Photography on FaceBook.

2 comments:

sandra said...

Lovely "wedding"shots Tiff...(lol)
but wheres the trashin???
Looking forward to seeing those shots.

Tiff Firth said...

ahhh. we've kept the 'trashing' for the part B mate. got keep you in suspense. Part B is for when it warms up a bit (hint hint)