~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

monday

I took the kids to the movies on Monday as a treat. I brought the camera and tripod along as well for just in case......;op

So glad I did. As I came into Cummins, the clouds where in the perfect spot above the silos.



And we had some time wandering around on the town wharf. I explained to the kids that when Dad trucks in our grain into Cummins, it goes on a train to Lincoln, comes out on the wharf via the conveyor belt system, loaded onto the ships and then goes overseas to be used for food products. Now it all makes sense to them.

Lincoln Silos. (2 minute long exposure, texture add in post processing)

1 comment:

SueP said...

Very nice photos Tiff, love the dramatic one of cummins!