~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, April 8, 2011

scrap therapy Design Therapsit



I've been keeping a secret for a little while..... naughty me lol.

Today was the launch of my being a Scrap Therapist on the Scrap Therapy Design Team.

My involvement with ST is not the usual DT requirements.... 'phew' ....I was feeling a bit awed by what I presumed I needed to do. My actual role is in the 'Shutter Therapy' thread in the forum. I'm giving camera tips, small photography assignments, explaining photography jargon and a bit of Photoshop know how. All the stuff that I love to share.

And the best part of all, is that I get to scrap with the MAN of the MONTH. (Manufacturer of the Month). I am so very eagerly waiting for my parcel of Teresa Collins products to arrive so I can get right into it.

Click on the links and have a looksie. Say hi while you're there so I can see how many peeps actually make it :O)

I do most of my Prima purchasing from Scrap Therapy as I've found their prices the best. And Lee-Anne will bend over backwards to find whatever product you need. She was at the Summer CHA so her finger is right on the button as far as what is the latest and greatest!!

No comments: