~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

shiny red Massey Fergusson Paint

I had a machinery photo shoot last week. This is the second time this dealership has asked me to shoot for them, so I think they must like what I do. yippeeeee.

The story with this brief was to show 2 Brothers who are trading in their Massey Fergusson tractors that they had inherited from their father many many years ago. The older tractors have been lovingly kept and are very tidy machines. So I was asked to shoot the change over with succession planning in mind, or the next generations, old for new, updating, upgrading. Personally I liked the thought of succession planning so that's what was in my mind when I shot the story.

I love the pop of red against the unseasonal green background.

I haven't included any shots that have the brothers or the dealership staff as I didn't ask their permission to post them.











The state sales manager was there on this day and he enquired on how interested I was in travelling around the state shooting for them......we exchanged business cards and I'll just have to see how the idea fits in with my family. They come first.... but 'tis an exciting thought and it was lovely to be asked.  :OD

No comments: