~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

drama queen

been to the chiro. not as bad as first thought. thank goodness.

Between falling off 3 times (twice bucked off) during the hunt season and back issues that i already have the muscles all bunched up and decided to revolt on me. So with a couple of crunches, and digging in her thumbs hard enough to make me levitate off the table, i should free up a bit. Later than sooner.

see the chiro again on Fri.

Until then take it easy.

Hmmmm I don't think I know how to.

so after that I went to the bakery for a good stiff...... coffee.
U probably know which one I had......!!!!!!!

ps this is my 17hh 'bucking bronco' Jerry. Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth in this shot. He's so good on his own.

1 comment:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tiff, you are having a bad run with your dicky hip and now your back....signs of getting older me thinks!!LOL