~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

winging it.

At last i can put this one up.
I have been sitting on it for a few days waiting for my turn to post the next challenge on E2C blog. (Challenge 20)

just loving the KI Memories Sheer Delights. this one is polka 2. I outlined the scallops in white pen to define them. Blue bazzil to give it a lift of colour and to make it easier to scan.


I have FINALLY finished the retreat workshop class project that I am teaching. Took a number of hours to put together, but should not be that long in class. At least I hope not. Sneak peeks later after going on the E2C blog. Should be later this week hopefully to start registration and payments for the retreat workshops.

3 comments:

sandra said...

this is great!
Love the colours and how you edged the scallops.
can't wait to have a go at the challenge... just need to get some transparency stuff!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Ohhh gorgeous photos and a perfect title!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

beautiful tiff, love that blue, its so bright and fresh, perfect with the black and white photos.this transparency will be a challenge for me...I havnt ever used it.....
thanks for the tips thing earlier