~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Me & You




A good friend knows when to give a kick up the bum and knows how hard to kick.

I have a good friend.
Meredith noticed that I haven't done any LOs on my blog lately. She is spot on. So she set me a challenge for today. 'get a LO done'

Not being one to back down from a challenge I got one done.

Thanks Meredith.
It's been a long time between layouts. I have been a bit busy with a Secret Santa gift that I cant post yet. I will after all is revealed.

I had Maryanne M and her Mum, Sandy across the other day for some tips on a project they are working on. Missy was here with them, so I whipped out my camera and snapped off some shots.



Missy is so cute. Happy Birthday for Sunday honey. 1 year already. My, how that time has flown.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Great photos of Missy Tiff, very cute.

And finally a LO ;-)Yeehaa!!

Love that patterned paper and the title looks really good!

And now so easy to post a comment ... thank you!

Hope the kick up the bum didn't do any damage ;-)

SueP said...

Great LO Tiff, yeah, thought you been a bit quiet this week!!;) ... think we all have, when i come to think of it.

Isn't Missy cute?? Lovely photos!!

sandra said...

love this layout Tiff..
the paper is gorgeous.. as are the kids ;)
speaking of challenges??........