~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, March 11, 2010

hair unleashed

I took some shots of Annie in the pool last week to try to catch her hair that was free from plaits or ponytails. The water was bloody chilly, and Annie wasn't keen at all about opening her eyes underwater without her goggles (something to work towards for next swim season) so I didn't get the shots I had in mind.

After taking 25 shots of 'other ideas' lol. I did catch a something that showed the movement of her hair in the water.

This one I love.

this one too.


cheers
t

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love them!!!

sandra said...

gorgeous!

Marcy Smith said...

SQUEALLLLL!!!! SOOO cute! I wish I had a pruddy lil mermaid to take photos of!!! my boys would still poke their tounge out at the last second ...even underwater!!!!LOL