~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

stuff

I woke up with no voice on Tuesday morning. And felt rather crappy. I am SO glad it happened now and not in a few days time when I'll be on my retreat. phewww. should be mostly over it by Friday me thinks.

I've been gathering some stuff together for the Retreat, getting journaling tags done, photos in order, some papers to match and a huge tidy up of my scrap desk. I bought some white storage boxes from Cheap as Chips awhile ago and I put them together tonight. So crisp and clean. The bottom box is a large A3 size for all my printed photos and memorabilia that goes with them, all in date order. The top box it a bit like a box that hangs suspension files. That houses most of the crap out of view that was on my table. Ahhh, much better.

I've been tiding house over the last week or so, and even got a bit of gardening done. My yards have been somewhat neglected since the scrap bug bit. Fortunately when I planted it many years ago, it was to be a low maintenance garden, and it's certainly that.

I need to pack Annie's gear to go on camp this weekend, and Sean with his gear to go with Kym to Broken Hill for a couple of weeks as of this weekend as well. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
naa,     tricked ya. I'm mowing the house yard while Sean's at Kindy. Hopefully I'll have time to drive the ride on down the track to tidy up around our front gate.... and then pack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, have a wonderful time at retreat and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. Am loving looking at your pics from your comp below :):):)

Anonymous said...

Well that all sounds very organised Tiff ! Well done ! ... bugga 'bout the no voice, hope it's all better by Friday ! I woke up this morning not feeling 100%, a bit fluey like, but it'll take a bit more than that to keep me back from the retreat !!
Happy mowing and packing ! I went right through all my scrap gear yesterday (my whole 1 tote, 1 tub and 1 bag lol!), unpacked and repacked it all so I know what's in there again !! Now for my bag ... that's today's job.
Cya soon, Kylie