~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, May 15, 2010

softly softly


My answer to the Color Room Palette 6-His Room for this week. Very loosely based on a Ann-Chirstin LO.

Thanks Sandra. ;o)

Those curly thingies are twisty ties. Also inspired by Ann-Chirstin. And Louise Nelson has used florist twisty things too. I found a really long one in my toolbox (one that Kym is banned from otherwise my tools go for a walk and are never to be seen again). I twisted it around a rubon stick, trimmed it to size and viola, instant 'twisty thingies' lol.

The ruffled border idea came from the Scrapbook Trends blog. I see it Amanda spotted it too and has used it on her latest LO as well. I changed it a bit and looking at it now I wished I had run a line of straight stitch in green from left to right. oh well, 'tis done now.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

sandra said...

YOur welcome
Oh this is beautiful.
Great example of grabbing inspiration from different places and then incorporating them on a page.
love it Tiff.
Beautiful pic too.

Christine said...

So pretty and sweet! I love that whimsical journalling

Kerryn said...

Beautiful layout and photo Tiff!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

awww, so sweet,
very pretty too.
very clever too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff, thanks for the love on my blog, have loved seeing all your Color Room projects, now I have some time, I simply must get over there and do one, have been dying to :):):)

Kylie said...

Ooo, I like this page Tiff ! Lovely photo, colours and sweet journalling .. very spesh !:) x

SueP said...

Lovely colours Tiff, and i like the ruffled paper effect too!...and the Prima recycled packaging there too, i have some saved in my stash...so nice ey?!