~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, May 1, 2010

their connection

My answer to The Color Room palette 4 challenge 'family room'. (see post below). I had started this one last night up at Shabby Chick Shack International Scrapbook Day celebration. Unbeknowns to me I had the bones of the colour challenge in place which was only posted today. (ironic).

I had to put this one away till I came home to print on the card stock and put it all together today. The orange touch are the diamond brads on either side of the page.


photo taken by Paige. mwah xxx

2 comments:

sandra said...

I love this photo! and I love the layout too! cool brushes and the picket fence is perfect along the bottom there

Maryanne Ridgway said...

very very nice!
loving the brushes too.