~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm so excited....

.... Annie and I are doing a quick medical day trip to Adelaide next week and we have the entire day with




...Paige. She is picking us up, taking us to Camelot, our appointment and then we spend the arvo with these guys......



Everything is all booked, printed and set to go. I just need to remember to not forget my camera, jackets, xrays and a brolly.

And the best part is, Annie doesn't know about the Paige bit so shhhh, don't tell her. Its a surprise!!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Have fun! It may not be as busy as when I went with the kids, but be prepared to be patient. You do get a good amount of viewing time though. It is well worth it :).

Maryanne Ridgway said...

tiff I LOVE that photo of you,annie, and paige, so special, but a really fun shot too......would love to see it scrapped.