~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, June 27, 2010

pretty weeds.

I am a bit anal about my lawn, but of late, since my and Sean's gardening allergy reaction, I've let it slip a bit. So as a result my lawn is a tad untidy atm. These popped up and open overnight. They weren't there yesterday, but there they are in full bloom today. So out I went with camera on tripod and a towel for my knees (the lawn was wet) and I took this. Still yearning a macro, and I think I have found what I desire, now to save my pennies.



I have been scrapping away but nothing to show yet....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty.. are you sure they are weeds?? they look like jonquils to me, a type of daffodil... our jonquils are up already.. :)

Tania in Melbourne

Tiff Firth said...

yep. they are jonquils. and to me in my lawn where I dont want them makes them a weed. A very pretty and aromatic one but a weed none the less.
;o)

sandra said...

wish my weeds looked this pretty