~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tiff firth photography

I'm booked in for shoulder surgery in the beginning of August which will see me out of action for about 6 weeks. If you are thinking of scheduling your photographic appointment please let me know so we can work out a time to suit both of us. Spring sessions are filling very fast.

I hope to start back into in mid September.

leave a comment here, FaceBook or email me to arrange your time.

thank you.
tiff

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I hope everything goes smoothly!

Tracey StJ said...

Hi Tiff! Wow love the description of yourself as I can identify and also lay claim to every bit of it!! Love your stuff I have now checked out Pete D, Laura S and your stuff after seeing it on facebook..I am a confessed scrappy stalker of Lou Nelson- just ask her and am currently studying photography here in Toowoomba part time while raising my two ratbags. So yeah very interested in seeing your fabulous work which, seeing as you state yourself an amateur really puts me to shame!Man alive I hope I get the chance to do a trip one day with photographers like that and come away with images that amazing! I am having a dilemna just trying to persuade my heart which is set on a macro lens to listen to logic which dictates I get a speedlight flash and other accessories first to assist me with the domestic unit of study I will be doing this year..and I would so love a wide angle..sigh..where's that lotto win!! lol. Anyway if you have persevered through this dribble THANKS for the inspiration!