~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, March 26, 2011

KI trip - day 5

 Last day at this end of the island. Looking forward to seeing the west coast as I've heard its spectacular.


Sunrise at a different part of Hogs Beach.



Cooked breakfast and then we loaded up, check out and headed off to Cape Willoughby Lighthouse. Had some fun with panos and having a person move in each shot that needs to be stitched. That's Pete Dobre in this one.




The lighthouse.

Kingscote for lunch and then straight to Hanson Bay which I shot using Ann's fisheye. I think I've found my next must have lens. The bay is in a wineglass shape the the lens captured this beautifully.



We checked into the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Resort. Lush. King size bed, wallabies outside the front door and I watched an echidna amble by the verandah this evening.


Early dinner in the Restaurant and then out to Remarkable Rocks for sunset.



Had a play with long exposure and painting with light. Ann, Dave and I really got into it and ended up being up there for an extra hour in the dark.That's the Southern Cross just above the tall rock.


Processing yesterday's shots before I went to bed ready for a 5am start.

1 comment:

amyf said...

looks like youre having a ball! see u at retreat. 4 sleeps yaaaay!!!