~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, October 23, 2011

eb july 2009

I've done a quick LO for the mid October challenge @ e2c
I've simplified the inspo even further by reducing it to one rectangular element and a white with one colour scheme. The story is the important bit and as there is a lot of it, the embellishing has been kept very minimal so has to not distract from it. I've taken the layering idea and used with a different approach.


click on it for a larger image



The journaling is the same as the LO below this post. I wanted to do something to showcase the story and this is what I came up with.

t :)

2 comments:

SueP said...

Is this page 2 of the other eb one?? Great way to do LO with alot of journalling involved!

Tiff Firth said...

no Sue. It's a separate one but still related.

:O)