~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

kirton point sunrise

I stayed down in Lincoln after Camera Club on Monday with Ann to head out with her for a dawn shoot on Tuesday morning. As I'm a bit of a night owl, I sat up for a while processing shoots for my scrapbooking.


With only 4 hours sleep under my belt we were up before the crack of dawn to shoot the beginning of the day.The sky looked so grey and so not promising. In fact we were elsewhere shooting when we saw gaps in the clouds. We hightailed it to Kirton Point just in time to catch this








I drove back home to photograph the last few Kindergym kids at 9.30am for their fundraising drive, That has proved to be very popular and the kids came out of the woodwork for their photos.  :O)


I then spontaneously went up to Lock to go to Shabby Chic Shack Scrapbooking with Sue Parsons to check out and resupply some scrappy stash. We made it back in time for me to pick up the kids from school, get them changed into their gear and took them round to Gymnastics. I co-coached on the floor with group 1 and group 2.


By the time we got home (around 6pm) I was pooped. I headed to bed around 10pm which is really early for me and I ended up with 9 hours of unbroken sleep. It has been a loooong time since I've done that, I must have needed it.   ;o)

I love it busy, and I get bored and awful twitchy if I don't have a few things on my plate. I do find it so hard to say no as well, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is my life and I love it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous photos Tiff! Definitely worth 4 hours of sleep in my opinion ;)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

stunning pics tiff, these are really so beautiful.