~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, October 9, 2011

smile - you're on candid camera (tiff's)

 Basic Grey has been announced as Scrap Therapy's Man of the Month.

I must admit I hadn't visited the Basic Grey ranges for quite some time. To me after the release of Two Scoops,  Basic Grey went off the rails for a while. What they were producing was so blahhhhh. A few other ranges were starting to mimic the older way of BG that appealed to me so I went to them for my supplies.

In so saying, when I selected my BG goodies to play with, I actually did go back to some of the older releases. BUT, some of the newer ones are catching my eye.

lime rickey (I know it's not a newie, but it's a bold range
hello luscious
lemonade
green at heart.


This is LO no. 7 from the Retreat. Products used are
Basic Grey Fruit Cake-Yule Tide/Wintermint. Basic Grey Aged and Confused-Phrilly. Basic Grey Two Scoops-dreamisicle. Tim Holtz Gridlock Texture Fades Embossing Folder as a stamp. Versacolor Cardinal Ink. American Craft Delight Fabric Thickers. October Afternoon Thrift Shop Sticker label.






1 comment:

SueP said...

good ole BG ey!! remember when we couldn't wait to see the new releases at Geoff & Jenny's? I agree, some of the latest ones are better...and i still find myself grabbing for some of their old plainer papers.

Love the banner on this LO!!