~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

star of the week

Annie has me trained so well. Each time she is awarded a school award, she asks me with battering eyelashes if I can pleeeaaassseee scrap it for her.

Awww. Can't resist those lashes. I've kept all the awards the kids have collected and as I scrap in chronological order, I've just got to this one from 2 years ago.

Idea of the blocked months is from the current Creating Keepsakes, Deena West's article of scrapping 100 photos in one evening. Love this look so much. I can see myself repeating it down the track.



2 comments:

SueP said...

A cute bright certificate ey?!! Love those stamps down the side & the effect of them all together!!

A great memory keeper!

Stacy Van said...

I think you once again did great job, it looks fantastic and your kid will have great memories! Amazing!