~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas road trip.

I'm killing time whilst the big arse Turkey is roasting away for our late lunch.  Everyone is saited on champagne and chocolates for late breakfast.

On our way around to Black Point to our Firth Family Christmas I tested out the iphone camera.  All these shots were taken via the passenger window (which wasn't all that clean) and driving at 110km, I was very impressed with the capabilities of the tool.

I use Camera+ as my iphone app to play around with them.

smile

elbow hill

iron duke

the tanks


the flyover and looking towards Flinders Ranges.


Ruin south of Pt Augusta


always spotting possiblities



Red Hill



At Black Point at last. Drink in hand and feet up


on the beach with the cousins on the first night.


No comments: