~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, December 11, 2011

lights, camera, action

At long last, I was able to get to scrapping with the girls last Thursday night. When harvest is on, that's the number one priority in this home, and rightly so.

I become a Harvest Widow for about 4 weeks. My family photography sessions stop when harvest starts. Mostly because Kym's not home to have the kids when I go out shooting in the evening and the Fathers in the families I photograph are on the header too!

My evening commitments come to a pause during harvest as well. Kym's not in until after sundown, so things like my scrapping with the girls @ Scrapworkz in Lincoln, Camera Club in Lincoln, and my shooting sunset land/water scapes come to a stop for a while.

Last Thursday was my first night out for a while. (about 4 weeks) and it was wonderful to catch up with the gang again.

This is the LO I did that night.


Scrapped for Scrap Therapy. I've written a photography tutorial about "playing around with Christmas lights". It's basically getting you creative with them before hanging them on the tree. I've written it in plain English with examples, tips on setting up the camera and thrown in a challenge at the end of the tute. There's even a $25 Scrap Therapy voucher to be won. 

Featuring Teresa Collins Christmas Home Range of Papers. These are wonderfully strong accented heavy weight papers. More like cardstock really. Love them.

Did you spot my typo on the LO  :-/   ?

I've written a number of Photographic Tutorials which you can read and play with if you like in the Shutter Therapy part of the forum. 



1 comment:

Alanna said...

I can't see a layout :(